Saturday, December 25, 2010

REVERANCE TO MY MASTER

Age after age, men-of-God, have come to reawaken the spirit of human beings on this earth to make living life of all joy filled. But because of the problems related to genetic disorders, upbringing, own will wrong doings, environmental effect and proximity to bad characters creates imbalances in mental smooth functioning in day to day life of an individual. The message of goodness and godliness, purify ones nature by living a good life. Truth, purity, love, selflessness and righteousness needs to be accepted totally in ones life and activity to lead a healthy life. We need to pledge ourself to love, serenity, humility, forgiveness and non violence. We need to fill our heart with compassion, mercy and universal love.

I find immense energy in spiritual force. Being a psycho therapist, I find, the integration of spirituality and psycho therapy can have a highly positive effect on the psych of an individual. Spirituality is practiced in India since long, we call it sanatan. In all our spiritual teachings and practices, I find lot of psycho therapies in affirmation and chantings. God is the best solution for an individual for immediate psychological relief when in urgent need.

I thank my master and guide, Divine Colonel, (www.faithfoundation.in) for his spiritual guidance and making me, dedicate my professional service to integrate Indian spirituality and psychotherapy for the improvement of mental health of all in need in India and in the World. A mission assigned to me by my master towards creating ONENESS. I dedicate my spiritual service at the divine lotus feet of my master, so that cosmic healing power comes down to heal the world. OM.

Love and Light to all

Aakriti.

3 comments:

  1. hi.. i read ur articles..nice work done.. i too believe in cosmic energies... life wud be better if psychology n spiritually can b blended togthr.. best of luck..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi..i read ur artical....n its new thing for me...but honestly..i like few thing...but as don't know anything about PSYCHO-SPIRITUALITY...so i understand few thing but not all...would you please suggest me..if i have to learn this...how can i do that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is giving very useful information,thanks for sharing such type of information.Spiritual Healer in india|Pranic Healing in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete